With a decade of experience, highly-skilled and experienced bookkeeper Matthew Powell, Director of Client Needs Bookkeeping has built a solid reputation across Hastings as one of the area’s most dependable bookkeepers.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- P&L & Balance Sheet Analysis
What We Do
We at Clients Needs aim to assist companies in the lodgement and preparation of their BAS Return on time in order to fufill their legal obligations free from stress and time commitment.
How We Work
We either come to you or work offsite depending on your circumstances and we are very flexible to try and suit your needs and time management.
Customer Services is our number one focus so if your not happy then your issues will be resolved to help keep you satisfied and to keep a working relationship. We offer an online service through live accounts where we can access your accounts at anytime and anywhere to resolve any urgent issues.
“Matthew is just fantastic, We have just setup a new business and nothing is too much for Matthew. There have been times when I contact him and within an hour, what I have requested has been done or fixed, I would not hesitate to recommend this very professional, polite and lovely man.”
“Matthew is easy to deal with, always available when I have a problem with Myob and is very well priced. Would happilit recommend to any business for book keeping or business activity statements.”
“Very professional work, I can comfortably leave all my bookkeeping with Matthew and expect ti have it all sorted in a fantastic time frame. I’m very happy with his work and would highly recommend.”
Thanks to his ten years of experience, company Director and skilled Hastings bookkeeper Matthew Powell has fostered a reputation in the local area as one of the best bookkeepers in the business
- Hand over those large piles of paperwork and various different spreadsheets, and we’ll collate them to develop a system that’s efficient and manageable, while also being created to meet your company’s distinct needs.
- Do you want a means of checking exactly what your accounts look like, at any time and from wherever you are? Our online live system lets you view the current state of play, at the click of a button.
- The knowledge and experience of an accounting professional gives peace of mind that all financial and legal obligations are being properly met.
- By engaging Clients Needs Bookkeeping, you’ll get extra time to spend doing the things enjoy the most, like family time, gardening or time on the golf course!
Why Use A Bookkeeper in Hastings
The answer is simple! We’ll take all the cumbersome paperwork and digital records relating to your accounts, and organise it all to create a logical and user-friendly system that meets the distinct requirements of your business.
Through a specially-designed online portal you’ll enjoy an easy means of checking how your accounts are looking, at-a-glance and in real-time, from wherever you happen to be!
What’s more, by placing this vital yet often complex and time-consuming element of your operations into the hands of an expert accounting professional, you’ll be ensuring all relevant financial and legal obligations are fulfilled adequately and on-time … which means one less thing to worry about! Plus, the time you’ll save will allow you to focus on other important aspects of your business, or even doing more of the things you love outside the office!
Why Choose Us
Often, the financial side of running a business is not the core area of expertise or interest of the owner or manager. It can be time-consuming and cumbersome, which is why so many business owners are turning to outside experts who have mastered the science of bookkeeping.
Client Needs Bookkeeping offers expert support for companies looking for a better way to handle and manage their financial records, practices and responsibilities. Our clients trust us to take what they see as a heavy administrative burden off their hands, and manage it in the most proficient and precise way.
Business owners across Hastings and the surrounding areas look to our team of professionals to help alleviate the time and stress often associated with managing the financial aspects of running a company.
Thanks to our many years of experience, we have developed industry-leading accounting procedures that can be adapted to develop an approach that best works for you and your business. In doing so, we’ll take the time to consider your current processes and flag any inefficiencies in order to streamline your operations.
For larger enterprises, utilising the services of Client Needs Bookkeeping can provide a cost-effective alternative to employing an extra team member with the right skill-set to effectively manage the books, or taking the time needed to train an existing member of staff to fulfil this role.
Employing an external specialist has the added advantage of being able to manage your accounts, invoicing and tax matters to your advantage. An intelligent and knowledgeable approach can yield financial benefits, as well as ensuring all legal obligations and compliance issues are properly handled.
- Offload those large piles of paperwork or multiple spreadsheets, and let us create a new and more efficient approach to your financials, customised to meet your specific requirements.
- Access our live online system at any time, for complete visibility over your accounts with just the click of a mouse!
- Rely on the expertise of a trusted bookkeeping professional for ultimate reassurance that all legal obligations are being met.
- Gain extra time in your day to build your business or do the things you enjoy!
We are committed to providing excellence in customer service. Expert advice on any finance-related questions is only ever a phone call away with Client Needs Bookkeeping. And if issues arise, we’ll make sure to investigate and resolve them in record-quick time.
If you’re contacting us for the first time, the Client Needs Bookkeeping process usually starts with a phone call. Sometimes our clients know exactly what they want from a bookkeeping service, while others come to us without any idea of what to expect. We’ll discuss your business with you in-depth to ensure we have a thorough sense of your activities and needs.
In some instances, we’ll organise an initial on-site meeting with you to run through your existing records and ensure everything is up-to-date. You might have an online system already in-place, or you might be looking for our recommendations regarding which of the available packages will work best for you. If that’s the case, we’ll support you and your team through the implementation and training process, before developing an ongoing approach that will ensure all bookkeeping responsibilities are appropriately managed over the long-term.
With all the groundwork complete, we’ll be able to work remotely and autonomously on all agreed aspects of your financial operations. By engaging Client Needs Bookkeeping you’ll be freeing yourself from the administrative-burden that goes hand-in-hand with the financial obligations of running a business.
We are committed to developing robust relationships with clients over the long-term, built on a foundation of trust. Think of us as another member of your team, here to keep a continuous eye on all bookkeeping duties, with regular updates to ensure you are always fully across the current state-of-play when it comes to your accounts.
Tasks we can support you with include:
- Payroll – We’ll help you determine what, how and when to renumerate your people and suppliers, on time, every time, for the protection of your reputation.
- Invoicing – By taking an overarching view of your accounts receivable, we’ll work to ensure all money owed is paid in a timely manner.
- Business Activity Statements (BAS) lodgements – We’ll ensure you meet government requirements and remain compliant at every stage.
- Training – Sometimes, all a business owner requires is a little bit of guidance. Our team can work with your people to develop processes and equip you with the knowledge and tools to effectively manage your financial operations in-house going forward.
The town of Hastings is situated around 75kms (or a one hour drive) south of the Victorian state capital of Melbourne, along Victoria’s world-famous Port Phillip Bay.
The town boasts a bustling and lively foreshore complete with open grassed spaces, yacht club, tennis court, bowling club, BBQ facilities, children’s playground, sports oval and plenty of options for recreational water sports. Residents enjoy the town’s modern commercial centre with a high street comprising supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, an abundance of speciality shops and a library.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a bookkeeper's role?
What’s the difference between a bookkeeper and an accountant?
Why do I need a bookkeeper?
I am behind in my BAS and tax; how do I get up to date?
I'm not on Xero, can I still use your services?
While we know some businesses are still storing their financial information using their own manual systems, to work with Client Needs Bookkeeping you’ll be required to migrate to one of the three packages mentioned. We promise, you won’t regret it. And out team will even be on-hand to walk you through the process and get you up to speed with everything you need to know about your new, crucial business tool!
What are your bookkeeping service rates?
Get a Free Quote
Phone: 0404 453 995
Address: Shop 9 / 37-41 Victoria St Hastings VIC 3915
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
Frequent searches leading to this page: Bookkeeper Hastings